ISG would like to offer two options to help your company be environmentally sustainable and to potentially recover dollars from legacy equipment. We realized many years ago that we could have a dramatic impact on the mobile device waste stream by extending the life of such devices for its customers by:
- Offering ISG-certified, refurbished equipment as an alternative to buying new; both for one-off replacement units as well as wholesale system upgrades
- Offering refurbishment and preventative maintenance programs to extend the useable lifetime of deployed units
- Reusing parts (especially plastic case parts and other non-recyclable parts) from units taken out of service for other customers’ units to reduce the parts waste stream
- Recycling batteries, LCDs and other toxic parts in compliance with prevailing EPA guidelines
- Maintaining service programs for legacy equipment as long as there is a demand, regardless of the age of the equipment
ISG will broker your retired or surplus equipment. Our worldwide supply chain can help us offer your company the highest possible dollar for your equipment. We offer pickup and transfer services to our facilities.
ISG will recycle your rugged mobility equipment according to all EPA guidelines with complete data destruction. Component extraction is our common practice to reuse, reduce and recycle. A recycling certificate is provided upon completion, by serial number for record keeping and documentation.